Spelling: Write new words 2x each in green notebook
Reading: Study new vocabulary words
Reading: Read "A Froggy Fable"
Grammar: Quiz on (am, is, are, was, were) verbs - tomorrow
Spelling: Rainbow Writing ws
· Math: Finish Workmat;
· Spelling: Study Words; Test tomorrow
· Work on Animal Reports – due Friday
· Reading: Read decodable reader for fluency
· Spelling: Test tomorrow; Study Words
· Math: time and graphing ws (2); 1st "Time"
quiz is on Thursday
· Reading: Review new vocab.;
· Spelling: Write new words 2x each
· Reading: Read “A Weed is a Flower” – pgs. ;
· practice decodable reader for fluency
· Math: Time WS
· Reading: Read “A Weed is a Flower” – pgs.
· Show & Tell tomorrow (Use egg)
· Work on Animal Reports; Due Next Friday (21st)
· NO School Tomorrow
· No School; Happy Easter – See You Monday!
· Next week is “Career Week”. We will have a few special visitors come into our classroom
· Reading: Practice decodable reader for fluency
· Math: Review ALL coins and pgs. in folder; Money test tomorrow
· Reading: Sequence ws.
· Grammar: quiz tomorrow
· Math: Shapes ws.; Test Thursday
· Spelling: Ws on long I words; test tomorrow
· Math: Shape Review; Test tomorrow
· Reading: Test tomorrow; Study vocab. and sequencing; Use the words (First, Next, Then, After, Last, etc.)
· Reminder: The basket auction is this weekend; students who attend will receive a free sheet of tickets.
Mrs. Bell’s Homework (Mar. 21-24)
No Homework; Please sign and return tests as well as the report card envelope.
· Reading: Review “Drawing Conclusions” skill for test tomorrow (papers in folder)
· Math: coin counting ws. First quiz will be on Thursday.
· Reading: study new vocab. ; practice decodable reader till fluent & return it to school
· Math: Study coins; quiz tomorrow
· Reading: Read “Rosa and Blanca” story
· Spelling: Choose your 5 hardest words and use each one in a sentence. (paper provided)
· Dress Down Day - $1.00 (rescheduled from last week); may wear sweats or jeans and a Spartan shirt
· Please send in any items for our “Chocolate Heaven” basket; We have some great items so far and we will be putting our basket together very soon!
· Reading: Read “Dear Juno”
· Spelling: “Sentence Writing” ws; Have a grown up check your sentences; Study words; We will test the next school day on long o words.
· Grammar: quiz on subject/verb agreement (next school day)
· Items for our “Chocolate Heaven” basket may be brought to school at any time. This supports our PTO Chinese Auction.